Tuesday, December 16, 2008

6 hours of finals, 2 hours of sleep

I liked stock-car racing back around age 10, before I realized the existence of numerous more interesting/challenging motorsports around the world. ESPN occasionally covers NASCAR, so I still have a general idea of what goes on in the league. While paging through a baseball blog somewhere out in Atlanta, I found an interesting link. Basically, a NASCAR fan discusses dismantling the sport, largely a result of the collapse of the major American automakers. I'd have to agree, here.

The Kings played a great game last night, earning a point with an overtime 3-2 shootout loss to the obscenely good San Jose Sharks. No game recap from me, but this is the first time I can recall being proud of the franchise immediately following a loss.

Heat Transfer tomorrow at 8 AM.

No comments: