Thursday, September 18, 2008

Note on NU Football

The Huskies lost in overtime to Georgia Southern for the second time in my collegiate career. Someone needs to get the defense to actually, like, play in the fourth quarter. NU plays Syracuse in Syracuse this weekend, and while the Georgia Southern game was encouraging, 0-2 'Cuse is pissed, and the game against Northeastern happens to be their homecoming. Good luck, guys...

Also, I am literally trying to give away money to the football department and they won't take it. I'd rather like to purchase an old jersey, as they've switched to new CAA jerseys for this season, and I've asked 3 different people, all of whom said they'd get back to me and haven't called in a week. Unbelievable. Or, sadly, believable, because it's the Northeastern athletics department.

Husky hockey starts on October 10th in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska. It's going to be a very long 22 days. The first home game is the 18th versus...let me build up the strength to say it...2007 NCAA champions Boston College. We miss you, Joe Vitale.

No comments: