Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been a while

Yeah, it's been a while since my last update. And you won't be getting much tonight, as the Angels are in the process of losing 10-0 to Detroit, of all teams. When you get mediocre to bad baseball, you get mediocre to bad blogging. So it goes.

I'm in LA for a couple weeks after having shown the lovely Kira around the usual "hot spots," whatever that means. Oddly enough, she managed to be on the beach on the one day it rained in San Diego, so now I look like an idiot for talking about how it never rains in CA during the summer for four years. Thanks, Dallas Raines.

Anyways, I expect posting will pick up shortly as I continue to get excited about the upcoming football and hockey seasons, and as the Angels try to make the playoffs and get obliterated.

No comments: