- Thank goodness. Instead of just reducing breaks, let's cut it to only travel days, or even eliminate those as well. Make home field matter.
- Scott Hartnell would be way less annoying with a haircut.
- The Huskies men's basketball team lost to Siena on national TV. They had 8 free throws, Siena had 27. They didn't deserve to win, but they certainly deserved competent referees.
- Belichick's command to go for it on 4th and 2 against the Colts was the right call. The spot was bad. I don' t understand why we have these measuring chains and pretend they mean anything if the spot where the ball is placed after a play is completely arbitrary. Computers, please.
- Basketball is dumb because it's predictable. Whichever team shoots fewer threes and more free throws wins. In hockey, you can get outshot 50-1 and still win, but if another team takes twice as many free throws, you always lose. And reffing basketball is almost impossible, so the refs are always bad.
- I need a vacation.